Monday, June 3, 2019
Potential Research Collaboration with Opole University, Poland
In this Fall 2019 Semester, are you interested in academic collaboration in Poland? If so, SUNY Korea is accepting applicants until July 1, 2019. Apply at the email below. According to terms of the planned Erasmus+ project, one SUNY Korea professor is eligible for:
a mobility grant to Opole University covering expenses for seven days (daily stipend), including travel expenses (both reimbursed upon arrival), in the Fall 2019.
The chosen applicant is reimbursed via the Erasmus+ program upon arrival. SUNY Korea applicants are judged on the minimal requirements of:
1. Position of full‐time professor at SUNY Korea
2. A desire and a suitability to serve as an international representative of SUNY Korea in another country
3. A research and collaboration interest common to both institutions, pre‐arranged before the visit
4. Working knowledge of written and oral English
5. Permission from your requisite department Chair to visit Poland during the Fall Semester.
To apply, assemble the following four documents in digital format, in one file, in the following order:
1. a cover letter describing your motivation to collaborate, including the name and contact information of your selected Polish collaborators, (max., 2 pages),
2. a copy of your vita,
3. a signed reference from the Chair of your department explaining their agreement to the research collaboration,
4. a digital photocopy of the first page of your current, valid passport (showing your picture).
The successful applicants are judged, in no particular order, on the following strengths:
1. personal motivating influences and suitability for collaboration that is outlined in the cover letter
2. evaluation of the CV
3. capacity in written/oral English use
4. how the grant would support and enhance the applicant’s current teaching duties or research interests
5. the letter of support from the Chair of your department
6. valid passport
Email applications to:
For more information about the European Union’s Erasmus+ program, visit: